Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winter wonderland...

It was a chilly ride from Denver to Illinois.

My sister, "Kool-Kat", was kind enough to let me spend a few nights at her place and fortunately let me park the HOG in her garage for a few days. Kool-Kat also let me use her Saab to ride into Milwaukee to visit my parents and other sisters and brothers. I got to spend quite a bit of time with my brother, the "Majicman", and spent a night at his place waking up to this... The plan for the day was to visit the Harley Davidson Museum but not until someone special fixed us up a big 'ole americano breakfast... I think my brother and I ate a pound of the best dam bacon I ever had!
Would a blizzard stop us from getting to the Museum? Well, the trains were rolling, and we could see out of the windshield, Stay tuned to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bro, hope all is going well . The pics are great. Us hooking up, while you were in Milwaukee was great. It was something I will not forget. When you decide to come back to the states. We can plan a road trip.. I should be living back in Texas by then. If you stop by Linda b4 you leave the states tell her I say Hey. Take care , and ride safe. Will be thinking of ya, eating that lobster with butter melting all over your chest on the beach in Costa Rica...............Live to ride , Ride to live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels like I got my brother-man back. Where the hell you been?!
    If I get really lucky, this ride is never going to end. Worst case scenario would have me riding for just a year or so.
    For now, lets shoot for riding Alaska in May of 2010. Whatcha think? I want to climb a section of Denali while in the area too.
    I will pass along the good vibe to Linda for you.
    Theres plenty more lobster in CR waters;, wont be long now; maybe two weeks, tops.

    ReplyDelete