Friday, February 27, 2009

February 2009 is now forever stamped on my heart as being the month of love, not just because of Valentines Day, but because of the love received from all of my people during it. Tonight I got to spend the evening with mi hermana in Houston. Hermana: "Muchas gracias por abierto la luce in mi corazon".
I have ridden just over 12000 miles since November 28, 2008. (February route link is here), and like every evening since, I am looking forward to the ride tomorrow.
Here are a few shots from the French Quarter in New Orleans, to the bayous in southern Louisiana, just west of N.O. (click on the photos to enlarge them).



Peace all and see you down the road!

2 comments:

  1. Hey little Brother, Just got home from the job. I worked a half a day. Nice pics from New Orleans. The french Quarter never changes . But i am sure the building of the city has changed since I was there years ago. Glad you were able to make a stop in houston. I will be making a road trip tomorrow to see my daughter kelsey and should be back by tuesday PM. Happy trails til next time . Have a good one. And may God continue to shower you with many blessings.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Kelsey i said Hola!
    Hope the weather is getting warmer up there. It was cold here in Austin today. Looking forward to seeing Courtney tomorrow afternoon.
    Thanks for the good word.

    ReplyDelete