Friday, January 30, 2009

On my way back to the States...

Sorry it’s taken me so long to post. The last entry had me on my way to Panama. At the last minute, I decided to spend some more time in Costa Rica, never made it to Panama, and am now heading back to the States. Unless something else unexpected comes up, (which as you all know, I am always open to…), should be to the US / Mexico border in about 10 days.
Here are a few shots of the beach in Jaco, Costa Rica to warm you all up.



See all of you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having the time of your life. Be safe and we hope to see you soon. Your friends at Mile High Harley-Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mile High!
    Thanks for checking in! You folks did great work on my scoot. It has been running strong and the the new SuperTrapp sounds awesome. Rolled into Austin, TX last night and heading to Milwaukee in the morning. I will be back to Colorado around the 20th and you can bet I will be stopping by your place to get the HD serviced before heading back to Costa Rica the beginning of March.
    Thanks for your great work and will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete