Monday, April 6, 2009

Not half the man...

"Time, time to laugh, time to stop and smell the roses, time to share what you have with others, time to stop and say I love you with actions not just words, time to make a difference, time to stop listening to what the world says but what He says, time to make a choice, time to say yes to faith not fear, time to be a blessing. You brother have made the time and to me for that you will now and always be precious. Pray for those of us who are still walking the walk. Pray for us that lift you up each day in prayer, for those of us waiting to hug you one more time, look into those beautiful eyes and say welcome home. I miss you more than words can say. I wish I was walking with you, talking, or not talking at all, just there. I will be forever thankful for our time together. How could such a brief span of time been so filled with moments and parts of my heart, things so deep it seems to be a present that I open a little bit at s time. Things that God keeps revealing to me, that even now something that was shared will come to me and I think wow thank you God". Anonymous Linda

2 comments:

  1. Wow......I told you she would touch your heart. She has certainly been a blessing to me. Hope all is well and that we will be enjoying your company again real soon. Our love and prayers are with you. Love, KoolKat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right. She needs to be behind a pulpit! I am super duper lucky to have all of you in my life. Muchas, muchas gracias.
    hasta luego. jb

    ReplyDelete